How to use these MLM Scripts
You may want to print this blog post out and if you have a team, share this blog with them. Having these questions close to your computer when you are talking to prospects on the phone is a good idea as if you ever get tongue tied or are at a loss of words, one of these well placed questions will get you out of there and get the prospect talking.
Here you go! 30 Network Marketing Recruiting Questions!
Would you be open to a side project that didn’t interfere with what you are currently doing?
- Would you be open to exploring another avenue of making income part time?
- What has recently changed in your life that has you open to a home business?
- Ever wonder if there was a way to make money on Facebook?
- Ever get the feeling you were meant to do something great?
- If you had the money, would you jump at this opportunity?
- I know you don’t know but if you did know, what would you really like to have in life?
- How long will you have to continue working that many hours?
- Ever wish you could travel more?
10. Ever think about how you would like to spend more time with your family?
11. If someone were willing to show you how to make money from home, would you be coachable?
12. Did you know there are ways to create income that flow into your bank account whether you roll out of bed of over in bed?
13. If you had a magic wand, what would your perfect job be?
14. If you had a magic wand, what would your perfect life be like?
15. When you said you wanted to spend more time with your family, were you serious about that?
16. Do you keep your options open when it comes to making extra money?
17. Know anyone that has been affected by the economy that might be open to making some extra money?
18. I am looking for a good financial planner/realtor/whatever to work with in the home business I am doing part time, do you know any?
19. Do you like helping other people and would you be interested in getting paid to do so?
20. Do you see yourself doing what you are doing 20 years from now?
21. Have you found what you are looking for that will provide ultimate freedom for you and your family?
22. If money was not an issue, what would you do for fun?
23. If money was not an issue, how would you help people?
24. What is it you would like to see in a home business?
25. What do you like about what you are currently doing?
26. What would you like to change about your current situation?
27. What challenges have you faced in the past?
28. What are your goals for this year? Why?
29. What made you join a home business in the past?
30. What did you hope to get out of your last home biz that you didn’t get?
Join the Conversation
Which of these Network Marketing Recruiting questions have you used? Which one was your favorite?
If you enjoyed this post please comment and share if you want more content like this
Out of friends and family to approach? These cold market network marketing strategies might help!
Check out this list of cold market tips for you.
Should You Bother with Cold Market?
Many companies preach to only talk to your warm market, which, I definitely suggest you START there but depending on your experience, rapport and credibility with them AND the same criteria for those you recruit, you may not END there.
Most network marketing recruiting training taught by companies assume you have a hot market that you have a lot of credibility with, the truth is you might have lost that in your first ten network marketing opportunities and if not, you are bound to recruit someone that simply does not have a great warm market. Learning cold market strategies could really help you AND increase the duplication in your team for those without a great warm market.
Network Marketing Recruiting Strategies for Those That Don’t Know You
Here is a compilation of tips for you from advice I have given over the years based on different circumstances:
1. Have a large list of emails of people that don’t know you? Get them to raise their hand, do NOT send them an unsolicited link to your opportunity video, instead, send something like, “Reply back IF you are looking for a way to make some extra money (don’t worry we teach you step by step how to do it) OR lead with your product if that is appropriate but look to segment the list and do your best to get them to separate themselves from the big list by expressing interest without knowing all the details.
2. Network marketing recruiting while out and about? Stop explaining your opportunity or attempting to sign them up on the spot and BE BUSY. Create a break in communication like ” I have to run to a meeting” or hop on a conference call but just throwing it out there…and then your favorite opening question. My favorite non-product specific question is “Would you be at all open to a side project if it didn’t interfere with what you are doing?”
3. Are you buying MLM Leads? Look to disqualify them quickly versus try to sign them all up. Get used to doing the takeaway like “Why do you feel we should work with you?” or whatever your favorite qualifying questions are. However, when working MLM leads, be sure to follow up with them (unless they get nasty with you) and also ask for referrals when appropriate.
4. Wanna recruit people on Facebook? Like in tip #1, get them to raise their hand. Instead of plastering your opportunity logo and video everywhere, removing all curiosity, get them to separate themselves from the masses by commenting on a status like “I’m being mentored on making money from home and gonna personally work with a few people on this journey to help them make some money too, private message me if you’d like to be one of those people and are coachable”. A question like that without any details will typically get people to contact you and from there you can ask them more questions to qualify them BEFORE you send them company information.
Were those network marketing recruiting tips helpful? Feel free to share with your teammates and comment below if you have any questions or on which tip helped you the most!
To Your Abundance!
Did This Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate if you commented below and shared on Facebook
I was a banker before and left the bank because of my enterpreneur mind set. Working for others will not make me rich and i wont have my time freedom. I will always have a boss to report to and my progress will be on his mercy. If he likes me then only i can go up the rank fast otherwise no matter how hard or how skillful i am i cannot go up that fast. Sometimes if you are smarter than him that will mean a threat to him also and there you will be punished. Thats the life of the corporate world. I hate it and i left.
I joined the business world without any experience at all and without any business capital. I came in to the business world with my believe that if i want something extra in life than i have to go for it. No matter what. After few years in the conventional business i came across MLM and after checking and reading about the business model i quickly fall in love. As usual when i believe in something then i would go for it and start learning it.I joined Amway and start doing it without any success but the knowledge i gained is worth it. From there i move on to the next company and the next company and start having a bit of success here and there. I keep on learning and learning and doing it at the same time. I make quite a good success in Nuskin and later to a local educational mlm SCORE A program and start earning 6 figures and later jump to I-Charge MLM also make 6 figures and my breakthrough for 7 figures earning was in Monavie as a Blue Diamond. I thought that will be my last Mlm company but when things are not working the way i want so i left and joined Organo Gold. I know the asset is in me and nobody can take it away from me. Knowledge is POWER.
After 4 months in Organo Gold I became a Diamond and on the 9th month became one of the 15 Blue Diamond in the world of Organo Gold and im already in the 7 figures earner and i'm very proud of the achievement. Its all because of the experience that i've learnt few years ago. Few small success will lead to bigger success.
Actually MLM is so easy to achieve success if you do it the right way and with the right leadership. Just follow the proven leader and you will be there soon. Dont try to reinvent the wheel. Just copycat.
If you are struggling or you want something more in life than take the 1st step. Go and get my online tool and i will teach you how to use it and where to use it that will change your life forever. I will do everything on a short cut to you. Make money first when you are still in the learning process. Sounds good? Take action right now >> click here
Who you are before is not important as what you are today. I used to hear this very often among businessman and fellow networkers. I was this, i was that and all the i was haha. Come on lets live in the current and future.You cannot change the past and you can only move forward in life. So CLICK HERE and take a small action today.
How To Build Multiple Streams Of Income In MLM
Who doesn’t want multiple streams of income, especially in MLM or Affiliate Marketing? Getting paid from different sources is absolutely the best thing you can have financially. Don’t you agree?
Multiple streams of income in MLM is sort of a debatable issue. On one hand you want to focus on promoting one thing at a time (that’s what all the success gurus say) and on the other hand you see the necessity of not depending on one Company.
You see as a Network Marketer, you must realize one thing… There is a price to pay for the freedom of your time. Sure you don’t have to show up for work every day. But that is also your disadvantage. You usually don’t have any control of the decisions the MLM Company makes and the actions they take.
As you probably know, many Network Marketers have lost huge incomes (including myself) because the MLM Company they were working with decided to make changes that were not favorable to the existing distributors. Sometimes these changes are intended to take income away from established distributors and sometimes they are just bad decisions.
When the nutritional Company I was working with a few years ago decided to make changes to their Pay Plan to keep more of the money, I suddenly found myself having only 1/2 of my income. Until then, I was a strong advocate of working with just one income source so that all the energy is focused in working one thing. This experience made me see that depending on one source of income is dangerous to your financial health.
There are also cases where a top distributor in a company loses 1/2 of his income when suddenly a few leaders in his team decided to go for another opportunity. We cannot blame them or stop them but when this happen you are caught off guard. Just imagine if 1/2 or even 2/3 of your bonus are suddenly gone just like that. Your current overhead still remain the same despite loosing 1/2 or 2/3 of your bonus.
Now it is true that focusing on one business does bring success faster, there is magic in putting all your focus on one thing. Trying to do several MLM opportunities or businesses at the same time will just get your energy scattered.
So what do you do? On one hand you need to have multiple streams of income and on the other hand you need to focus on one thing so you can produce results.
The solutions I have may not be agreeable to everybody (especially the first two ones), but these are the 3 solutions that have worked for me:
1st solution to building multiple streams of income in MLM – Take an MLM opportunity that you are excited about that has the potential of producing a significant long-term income for you and combine it with couple of other support opportunities or affiliate programs that don’t conflict with your primary opportunity. What are support programs or opportunities? These are programs that would offer tools, resources, training, leads, etc. In other words, programs that can help you and your downline do better in their primary MLM opportunity. Offer these support programs and your primary MLM opportunity as a package to your prospects. This way you will create multiple streams of income and help your MLM downline do better.
2nd solution to building multiple streams of income in MLM – Build a downline in an opportunity until you have stability and growth happening without you having to put in any recruiting effort. Then shift your focus and build another Team with another MLM Company while providing support to your 1st downline. This is a formula that no MLM Company likes, but this is what’s in your best interest.
3nd solution to building multiple streams of income in MLM – Build your list. This is something you should do anyway because until you build your contact list, you don’t really have a business. Having a list means that you can create an additional income anytime you want. It’s good to use a service like Getresponse or Aweber, but you can do it any way you want, even if it’s just building a contact list in your email service.
I believe in using all 3 solutions above, but even if you use one of them, you are better off than completely depending on one MLM Company or affiliate program.
The days when you used to be able to depend on one Company or a single business for income, whether it’s a job or a distributorship with an MLM Company, are gone. Diversification of income has become essential. In fact, financial security comes when you have multiple sources of income. This is a business and we are an independent business owner. I believe we have the right to build our own multiple source of income so long we are not hurting anyone or any company that we represent. Be ethical and they will understand you.
So whether you’re in MLM or not, you want to build multiple sources of income. What are your thoughts? Let me know in the comments below.